Customer Specific Product*
- Custom Order
*Orders for customer specific products, which are not released for shipment within 30 days from date of original shipment, will be subject to payment in full. Total-R may require sign-off of a Customer Specific Product Agreement.
- All fees for trucks loaded in trailers, diverted after shipment or subject to delays at the job site will be passed on to the customer.
- Carrier assessed fuel surcharges will be passed on to the customer
- Material damaged in route is the responsibility of the carrier
- Customer must file all claims for damaged material directly with the carrier. Total-R will assist as necessary.
- Material shipped to replace damaged product will be invoiced separately including freight.
- Customer and carrier must note shortages with signatures on the shipping document upon delivery and prior to carrier departure.
- All returns require authorization by the Total-R Operations Manager.
- Total-R reserves the right to inspect material prior to return.
- Eligible material must be returned within 60 days of original ship date.
- A 20% restocking fee plus all freight related costs will apply.
- Credit will be given on resalable material only. Damaged & custom specific products will not be eligible for credit.
- Customer must retrieve non-salable material valued over $500 within 30 days of notification. Any unclaimed non-salable material will be subject to a disposal fee.
- Eligible material must be dry, clean, and in the original packaging.
- Custom Specific Products will not be considered eligible for a credit.
Total-R shall not be liable in damages for any delay or default to ship any order if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond Total-R’s control, Including, but not limited to: Acts of God, Government restrictions, wars, acts of terrorism, fires, or shortage of raw materials.